Sunday, September 14, 2008

1. The person who taqq you is.
Jacclyn

2. Your relationship with him/her is.
I love her

3. Your five impression on him/her.
beautiful, smart, horny, cheerful, friendly

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
not sure...

5. The most memorable thing he/she had say to you.
I should not say out

6. If he/she become your lover, you will.
I am in love with her...

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she will have to improve on is.
she is just perfect^^

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will.
I won't let it happen

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be.
misunderstandings??

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is.
anything she needs

11. Your overall impression of him/her is.
beautiful, cheerful & maybe horny??

12. How you think people around you will feel about you.
ljb??

13. The charecters you love of yourself are.
I don't know

14. On the contrary, the charecters you hate most about youself.
I don't know

15. The most ideal person you want to be is.
just me^^

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them.
Thanks! And best of luck to everyone for the future^^

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they fell about you.
Pass to people who have blogs only.
1. Jacclyn
2. Bao ying
3. Marcus
4. Shi Han
5. Zi Jian
6. Joshua
7. Brenda
8. Wan Jing
9. She Chan
10. Jun Ying

18. Who is no.6(Joshua) having relationship with?
Even if I know also won't tell you la

19. Is no.9(She Chan) a male/female?
male

20. If no.7 & 10(Brenda&Jun Ying) are together, will it be a good thing?
I don't think so, how about you ask them yourself?lolx

22. What is no.2(Bao Ying) studing about?
same as Jacclyn??

23. When was the last time you have a chat with no.3(Marcus)?
yesterday evening on the phone

24. What kind of band does no.8(Wan Jing)like?
Lolipop?

25. Does no.1(Jacclyn) have any siblings?
got 1 little brother I think

26. Will you woo no.3(Marcus)?
Of cource not!I'm not a gay!scally is he woo me lolx

27. How about no.7(Brenda)?
No thanks

28. Is no.4(Shi Han) single?
I think so

29. What is the surname of no.5(Zi Jian)?
not sure

30. What is the hobby of no.10(Jun Ying)?
you do not want to know

No comments: