heyy
today i really no feeling to post la
the 2 f***ing idiots come ruin my day
they know who themselves are
i dun wan to say their names la
it will just get me on fire
i will NEVER let them in 1 step
IN TO MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN!
still say wad i go his house
make a mess he also not angry
like that nia i angry
wtf!
i go his house make mess also is they make me 1st!
they dun see me wad
go make fun in their MSN rite??!!
they dun see me go in their blogger
n go anyhow post stuff rite??!!
i dun go their control panel
n change their homepage into porn web RITE???!!!!!!!!
dun wan say anymore lerh la
just making me angry!
i dun wan cuz of them ruin my mind n my holiday feelings
DAM THEY RUIN MY DAY!!!I HAVE CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN
AND NOW I FORGOT TO COPY UP ALL MY LINKS!!!
NOW WAD DO I HAVE TO DO???!!!
HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment