Thursday, June 25, 2009

Woke up as early as 6.30 am today.
Went to PM derh Mac to wait for my teammates.
We meet at Mac at first was cuz we gonna have friendly,
but coach say its cancelled.
So, still meet there for breakfast and go to school
for training together.
Saw MrHeng in there eating breakfast with his wife (I think).
Did'nt go disturb them, since I'm the first to reach there.
Better early then to be late XD
Then, YiFang, Darren Lim, and WeiRong really came
directly on time as we planned == wow...
Said 'Hi' to MrHeng when we go in,
he told us that we today don't have training.
I was like 'Huh??'
Cuz coach yesterday just called me saying that
today friendly changed to training in school.
When we reach school, the queue to take our temperature
was damn long ==
We played matches as usual while waiting for coach to come.
Training was 8.30, but 9 lerh coach still haven't come.
He was never late derh.
So, I called him and he say that training was cancelled
cuz of H1N1, he told the seniors lerh,
but the seniors did'nt inform me ><
We came for training for nothing =="
Well, we still continue playing alot of full court match.
I'm totally not tired at all, played all the match all the way XD
Then, we saw something quite nice in the sky, rainbow.
A very special one, its in a circle, a complete circular rainbow round the sun.
'Nan de yi jian' derh view...
Left at about 12.30.
After that nothing much lerh.
Took the bus, went home.
Did some homeworks.
On the comp and started playing.

No comments: