Have had quite a good day today.
Went to school pretty late today.
Went to took the class dairy,
and lazy do to the canteen lerh,
so just go sit at the parade square liao.
Talk about the topic on Water Resources during Geog.
Then we started to talk till the reservoirs…
To urines and etc… ==
Then during Maths,
Marcus them talked about Ms Ang’s appearance at SAFRA yesterday. LOL!
Have food from the stall that I have not visited for a long time,
Golden Grain.
Have been eating from the prata stall for the pass few days.
Did filing during MT.
Did the project during Lit.
Then, caught sleeping during Physics… ><
Watched a video called,’Two Brothers’ during CME.
Its about two tigers, and two cubs(the two brothers),
and some humans ‘qing fan ta men de jia yuan’.
Don’t know how to translate that,
but yea… The human came to their home,
taking some artefacts of some Buddha.
They even killed the Father Tiger…
And the Mum just took one of the cubs and ran away…
Leaving one behind…
The Father got killed because of that,
as he wanted to save the cub and try to attack the guy from the back,
but got shot right in the heart I think and died.
The cub was brought back to the village … …
The Mum tried to come save him but failed … …
He was sold to the circus … …
The part where the Mum tried to save him,
as he was on the truck, heading to the circus,
looks very alike the movie ‘Madagascar’ sia. Lol.
Maybe not watching the rest of the movie the next lesson,
cause some of them are not willing to watch to movie,
and prefers to talk with their friends… Sianz…
So, went to training after that.
Having loads of fun during the last match lol.
We fought for the ball like siao like that.
Kept getting the ball back from both side.
Ate a lot of ‘chicken wings’ because of that too. ><
Overall, I have had loads of fun during training today.^^
And I can’t wait till next week to come!
Plenty of friendlies for us! WooHoo~
Waited at the usual place after training for Marcus…
waited till 7 some more… ==”
Just to give him back his basketball as I lazy to bring home.
Came home with my left leg’s muscle hurting.
Maybe is cause of the ‘kua bu’ coach asked us to do just not barh,
as the distance increased.
Our training will start to get tougher as coach want to push us,
so as to prepare us for next year tournament.
And I will be sure that I will be working hard on it! XD
Now I’m just waiting for my dad to bring my dinner back.
They say they are at the eat sting ray that place.
So, I was hoping that he can buy the sting ray with rice back for me,
have not eaten eat for very long lerh.
I especially like the chills on it.
Its very fragrant and spicy enough for me. ^^
Just hope that I’m able to sleep after that.
Actually, if I don’t sleep well also won’t make a difference?
It happens every night…
No comments:
Post a Comment