Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Konichiwa, I'm back. Lol.
Lazy to post for the pass alot of days cause of EOY.
But it is endong soon lerh,
so just come post abit lor.
Well, today we have our Math Paper1.
Thought it would be easy...
So, geh kiang didn't go study... ><
Choices have Consequences
Choice : geh kiang don't want go study
Consequence : not a single % I am able to pass this... (calculated lerh)
Haiz... A A2 for Maths also cannot liao... Sobs...
BettyChou's speech was right...
Well, what's over is over,
no point stressing myself out now,
just have to learn from my lesson then. :3
So nothing much lerh,
came back home at about 9.30
Mum still at home... Ask me do this and that... Zzz...

Left 1more Chem paper tmr and EL oral on Thursday and Saiyonara EOY ^^
And 1news to 2FBI-ian : MsFong maybe taking us for oral!
And I say maybe only hor, if its not then not my prob.

No comments: