Played dota till about 4am+ ytd.
Woke up at about 9am in the morning today.
Played a long game of TD after I'm done with my breakfast.
The number of levels is set as 50,
and difficulty set as normal.
I completed it with plenty of money to spare.
And the creeps wasn't even able to cross to the 3rd line of my maze. XD
Song la. I totally owned. ^^
I even watched 'The Legent of Bruce' while playing
and gam gam ho the show end, I completed the TD.
After that played a few games of dota till 4+.
my dad and I left for the dinner.
We were actually gonna have steamboat,
but my grandma was ill,
so went to her house for dinner instead.
The adults gambled in the living room,
and I sian sian play poker myself in the room... *yawnz
We left for home at about 8.
Reach home at about 8+ ~9.
Fixing my new fan in the living room till very dulan... =="
Heng that it is finally done and working perfectly,
if not it would be crashed and in the recycle bin now.
Then bathe lerh come post,
so nothing lerh.
Now only need to bare 4more days of school days,
and SAYONARA SCHOOL, ALIGATOK HOLIDAYS! :3
No comments:
Post a Comment