Walked with Piggy to school for her CCA this morning at 9+
We met at the bus stop near her house.
Chatted on the way to school :3
So, off-ed my phone before stepping into the school.
She helped Xinni check her results.
Gratz to her to successfully appeal the subject she wants ☺
After that, the silly Piggy forgot tell me she needs to wait for her friend at the bus stop :X
So, we walked one big round to the bus stop and waited for her friend.
Chatted for about 10min+, her friend came lerh.
And we walked one big round back into school again :X
Ok la, I didn't follow them in.
I went to slack at the void deck when we reaching the school gate.
Played my PSP to occupy myself,
but its not long before my batt was flat :(
Nvm, Piggy kept me accompanied ^^
So, slacked till my CCA starts,
the rain also started =="
Our training turned to waiting instead...
Waiting for people who have not come to come.
Waiting for the damn rain to stop.
Waiting for training to finally start.
Did skipping while waiting for the rain to stop.
Challenged JingHao to see who finish skipping(double, 200x) first.
And I finished it first! Yay! XD
After that is none other than... WAIT... again...
Sms-ed Piggy while waiting ^^
When the rain finally stopped, I went to help dry the court.
Which I was asked to let them do =="
That time still say I never help,
now I wanna help don't let me help ==
Nvm nvm, I continued to sms Piggy then XP
After the court was almost dry,
we finally started training XD
But it didn't last for long...
Not even 10mins. It started raining again ==" WTF...
Went back into the void deck and did 50push-ups and sit-ups.
Then waited again,
chat with coach awhile,
played qie guo ren... Etc...
And bloody hell la, stupid Clement =="
Push me fall down, say what I fell down myself.
Make me sprained my left index finger and hurt both of my knees...
Anw, we were dismissed at about 5.
Took 181 to the usual bus stop and walked home in the rain.
Got umbrella, but lazy to use :X
Reached home at about 5.30
That's about all lerh barh.
Chatting with Piggy later :3
No comments:
Post a Comment