Woke u as early as 7.45 am today :X Quickly went to bath and wash up. Leave the house at about 8.10. Trained to Dover and took bus number 106 to Lucky Plaza. When I reach there is only about 9.20, abit too early on my 1st day of work :X LOL! Well, but people still says, better early than to be late yea? :3 So, went to 7-11 to buy 2curry puff for breakfast. Then, waited for my uncle at Paragan Shopping Centre there to bring me to my work place. He reach at about 10. Followed him to buy some stuffs before going there. My work place is located at 16 Mount Elizabeth. Is a new condo for sale/rent. My job is to distirbute flyers to people who pass-by and if they are interested in buying, I will take down their contact number, and provide them with some info about the condo. At the start, it was quite a relaxing job, but turned quite sianz after that :X Was afraid that I do not have time to sms Piggy while working derh. But i was wrong. Lol! I was sms ing Piggy the whole time :X Nothing much after that la. Time seems to fly damn slow after that. I even fell asleep >< LOL! Then, i was released early as there's really no one that i could really give the flyers to. Hehe, cuz is own people, so can release early. Hahas :X So my uncle sent me to my grandma house after that. Stayed there for dinner and reached home at about 9+
No comments:
Post a Comment