Wednesday, December 9, 2009

4D3N Chalet

Day 1 :

Went to Marcus house at about 10, place my bag and went to pioneer mail to meet ZiJian to go buy things for the chalet. Then went to the Kopitiam near Marcus house for breakfast and go back to his house. Slacked till about 12+ ~1, went to JiaHeng's home. Waited for them to pack their stuffs and eat their lunch. Then, walked to the MRT station and trained to Pasir Ris. Half way though, they then suddenly rmb that they forgot to bring majiong set :X Reach lerh went to the shopping centre to buy the drinks and some other stuffs, and we bused to the chalet that we are gonna stay in. Slacked awhile in the room, very sian. Then JiaLiang, ZiJian and I went to the chalet that is next to the one we are staying in to rent majiong table. Very expensive sia >< Then later at night I stay up during 4+ with JiaLiang to play poker at the yang tai, cause he can't fall asleep. We play till like 6 like that, a bee come disiao ==" Then we stuck outside... At about 7, when we see it like not moving liao, then we use 'technical movements' go in. LOL! This one is JiaLiang say derh :X


Day 2 :

Then like most of the people woke up. Then ShiHan followed JiaLiang home to take some things and majiong set, and fetch XueYi to our chalet. Then don't know what happen liao. Only rmb I went for breakfast with Marcus. Then I ate damn alot. Then Marcus da bao for them lerh, but JiaHeng came down and eat. So, da bao-ed 2 back for ZiJian and Wesley. in the room there nothing to do liao... So we played my PSP. After that when all of them wake up liao is about 11+ ~12 like that. All slacked till about 12.30, Marcus, JiaHeng and ZiJian went swimming. Wesley need to stay behind in case the BBQ food that we ordered comes, and I stayed cause I don't feel likegoing swimming. We helped them packed up abit, and sat on the bed watching the tv. They came back at about 1.30 like that. Then at about 2+, JiaLiang, ShiHan and XueYi came back. Then I forgot what I do and went to bathe. When I come out, I went to lunch with ShiHan and XueYi. Eat at the don't know what Asia derh store that have unlimited flow of drinks and ice cream :X I only have the drinks nia, cuz have had a heavy breakfast, so bobian eat the ice creams :X And when I say I have a heavy breakfast, I'm not kidding know. I have had 2Big Breakfast Meal and 2Sausage Mac muffin Meal :s XueYi and ShiHan ate a lot of the ice cream. After that go da bao Wesley, Marcus and JiaHeng derh lunch back for them. Then I forgot what we did liao :X We played some poker I think. Then at about 5+, we went down to start the fire for the BBQ. Start till like 6+ ~7 then the fire started, ad we started to BBQ our food lor. While they BBQ ing, JiaLiang, XueYi, ZiJian and ShiHan went to get rent the bikes. Rent liao come back eat liao, 8+ jiu start our night cycling lerh. Damn shok la. I think night cycling is the best amoung all of the activities we did liao lor :X Despite the zhuang kuangs that happened la... After we reached the destination that we wanted to go, on our way back... We met a damn big and long derh snake sia! Marcus shouted to us that there's snake, and by the time he shout, he himself already ramped over it == LOL! JiaLiang ramped over it too, cause they 2 are cycling at the front. Then ZiJian, JiaHeng and ShiHan went pass it liao I think. The most cua sai derh is that Wesley almost got bitten by it ><>nice experience la... Then by the time we reach back its 12+ liao. And I found out that my wallet is lost again... Ok la, don't talk about it lerh. So, after that all go bath liao, I 1st to fall asleep. So don't know what's going on liao. Only know I got half way wake up saw them playing majiong on the bed.


Day 3 :


Then day 3 we nothing much happen barh. Most of the time is in the room. Morning went to eat breakfast with ShiHan. Then chatted awhile. Then went back to chalet. Then don't know do what liao. Then went for lunch at the don't know what Asia again with JiaHeng, ShiHan, Marcus and ZiJian. Done eating liao go back chalet. I think we played majoing at the yang tai, cause Wesley, JiaLiang and XueYi still sleeping. Then after they wake up, forgot what we do again... Then, went to the same place for dinner... This time everyone also got go. Then don't know what happen again... == I really stm liao la... :X Then they midnight got go BBQ the foods left. That time I sleeping liao...


Day 4 :

Then in the morning I wake up like about 4+~5 barh. Saw Wesley still awake. We say he can't sleep cause of the snorrings made by ZiJian and JiaLiang. Then they also damn funny and cute lor :X They snore still got rythm derh :X So in the end, Wesley the whole night never sleep. Ok la, I lazy post liao la. The rest is just they'll pack up and left the chalet at 10.30. Then almost everyone sleeping on the MRT ride back :X Marcus still say 4.30 wanna go ball. Everyone went home don't know sleep till what time sio. Marcus sleep till 7 still got wake up and eat his dinner. I slept all the way to 3am and missed dinner sio >< LOL!

No comments: