Wednesday, December 30, 2009

FATE... BLOODY GO TO HELL!!

Fate. Simple word, complicated meanings... It may be fate that brought us together now. BUT, i'm not just gonna let fate gain control over our relationship!! I appreciate fate brought us together, but i'm not gonna just let it drift us apart just like this! Fate fate fate. I'm not just gonna leave everything up to you. DREAM ON IF YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA SURRENDER MY RELATIONSHIP TO YOU JUST LIKE THIS! I'm gonna do everything i can to save this relationship! I'm never gonna give up i tell you! I can give up in studies. I can give up in money. I can give up in comp games. BUT! I'M NEVER GONNA GIVE UP MY LOVE YOU BLOODY FATE!!!!!!!

Laopo, i'll do everything i can to save our relationship k? Believe me. I'm not letting our relationship ends up like this... I will NEVER EVER allow fate to gain control of our LOVE!

No comments: