Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meeting Piggy early today morning at 6.10 like that. I meet at the bus stop near ShiHan's house. I reach there at about 6. Piggy came at around 6.08 barh. Then we waited for 172 to go school tgt. Today so early because she wants ShuiYing to teach her some hw that she do not know how to do. While she is doing, i do some of my undone D&T research on the A3 folder. I went to sit in the parade square at about 7. Put my bag liao went to toilet cuz stomachache :X Sit at the back after that cuz Miki sit infront liao. Have had discipline check after silent reading for us, Sec3s :X I passed XD But alot of the guys in my class got caught for tappled pants. They'll go see dunno who. They came back to lesson at about 9+. Wearing short pants :X LOL! That was there punishment. Then Marcus keep complain his butt iche. Hahas. Next was POA. Have had quite alot of laughters. Then break. Eat with Piggy and friends. Then went for D&T. I need to redo my 'Scedule of coursework' cuz i did it wrongly. Then SS we have quiz. Which i confirm fail liao derh >< Eat with Piggy and friends again. Went to training. Then dismiss at about 3.30. Ball ourselves till about 4.30. Waited for Piggy and went to jp. Slacked at the bench at the basement till 5.30 then go. Waited for the bus with her and go home liao.

No comments: