Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cross-Country Race! :3

Long time no post liao, so come post post ba :X

I wanna copy pig :X Hehe, so i start from Friday, Cross-Country. Lesson till 11 for all level cause of Cross-Country in the afternoon. But my class have to stay behind to discuss about the In-Touch thingy. F3. Discuss till about 11.30 then go.  Forgot what i did after that liao. Reach home at about 12.30. Original plan that me and Piggy have decide on was spoiled cause of the delay in school. So plan change to meet at BoonLay MRT interchange at 1.30. When i reach there then i know about the family thing :X I have a Mummy, a Daddy, and a Nu’er :X LOL! So, took the train to Chinese Garden. Mummy and Piggy damn high :X It’s still early when we reach there, so we went to jalan jalan around before going to the meeting point. The whole thing was suppose  to start at 3, but we have a delay cause of the rain ==” So, we started at about 3.30 when the rain had stopped. During the race, I seriously do not have the physical strength to run de sia, most of it really depends on my mental strength. Didn’t make it to top 10 mor 20 as i wanted, but i still made it into top 50 :3 Better than nothing huh? I got 38th in position. Instead of dying, i actually felt damn song sio :X Perhaps is cause i had not run for very long le ba, so i run till so song. Sent Piggy home after everything, reach home around 7+.

Yesterday, went back to school at 8 in the morning to do my group the POA thingy, then help out with some of the In-Touch stuffs at about 10+. release at about 11+. Went to Art Park to ball after that. Same like the Cross-Country, i ball till damn song. Dont know why :X Went home at about 3, and on comp to watch ‘Percey Jackson and the Lightning Thief’ :3 Finish it at about 6. Fallen asleep at about 6.30 :X

I slept all the way till today morning around 6.30 >< Without me eating anything for the whole day yesterday! WTF! I actually didn’t felt hunger sio :X So, woke up and start doing my mountain of homework. Do till about 4. Rest awhile and went to ball. Came back at about 7. And ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lazy post liao :X That’s all ba :X

No comments: