As promised, i will sent you home today for the last time.. Together with all the other promises i have made to you before. Whenever you need help, you need care, you need someone to speak to. I will be there for you. But please do keep your promise as well. You said even though we couldn’t be lovers, we could still be friends. Please tell me that you will not break it k? We will not be like strangers k? And I don’t want us to be like the bus journey just now.. I don’t want things to be so cold and weird.. Can’t we just be like you and girl girl. Having laugters and having fun together? Being normal? I have lose you as my love.. I don’t want to lose you as my friend as well.. But please note what i have written, I mean what i say. No one other than you can fill my heart anymore.. My empty heart now, will always be kept for you to fill it up. I won’t love another anymore. Care will be the most i will be giving to the others, like i have always do..
I’m not afraid of getting hurt, I just want to fix what’s broken.
No comments:
Post a Comment