Man I had a high fever yesterday! Thought I wouldn’t make it for today’s final paper sio >< I came back from Arena at about 3+, feeling unwell.. Was suppose to go ball after that de, but wasn’t having any strength. So, I fell into bed to rest, covering the blanket over me, feeling a sudden cold. The next thing I know when I woke up, I took my temperature, and it was 38Degrees Celsius >< Ate some medicine my parents gave me, and went back to rest, with my blanket over me again. Cause the medicine was suppose to make me sweat like hell and I’m fine again. But, don’t know why it didn’t work this time round.. Instead of getting healed, it got worst ==” My temperature was 39Degrees Celsius when I woke up again >< Either I’m too sick this time round that it can’t help me, or someone was right about '”you shouldn’t cover the blanket over you when you’re having a fever, cause it will increase the temperature”. Either ways, I’m still healed just in time for today’s paper anyway, with the help of AngMor’s medicine :X Lols. Sleeping a lot yesterday, I woke up at about 1am+ today, finding out that I’m fine le :3 So, quickly studied through D&T and went back to sleep again at 3.30. Went to school in the morning, refreshed. But, my paper.. 16marks fly liao.. Sobs.. Wasn’t really able to think straight, after my fever yesterday.. ): Guess the fever really did burnt some of my circuit after all.. 39Degrees Celsius >< Haiz… For the rest of the day, ZC went to my house till about 12+, and I went to his, with my laptop. Gaming all the while, and looking at some PSP games that we want to download. Went back at about 6+.
It seems that you have gotten out of my world,
But it doesn’t seems that you have gotten out of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment