Monday, May 24, 2010

Rollercoaster Ride.

Had learning journey this morning. Went to Singapore River. Quite slack with answer the questions in the booklet :X Copied quite a lot from ZC. Slept the journey back to school, cause I suddenly no mood.. Don’t know why.. So, just feel like sleeping.. But, still vended some frustration out on Lionell. I know its not right, but sometimes he just do not know when he irritated someone ==” Went to eat in the canteen. Helped Ms Zura to move some boxes of water after that. Then, BaoYing, YuLing, Fardiana and I, took her car to Victoria JC for our YOG Sports Conference Briefing. Got hyper when we are gathered into our group after that, no idea why either. I’m like the only person speaking and answering to the leader’s questions nia.. Lol. Registered, had our refreshments, and we are off. Meeting ma’am and the other 3 girls at 6.30am tomorrow to go VJC together. That’s about all ba.. Hope to have fun ba :3

You told me that we won’t be strangers,
But it seems that you are treating me as one.. :’(

No comments: