Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Basketball~

It was raining quite heavily today morning,
and I just walked in the rain.
Used to it lerh.
Back gate was opened today,
but I still walked from the front gate,
cuz I need pass something to my untie.
Heard Miao~ing.
Found out that the 2girls found another 2kittens,
but in addition, their mother as well.
So no need to find people to adopt them this time.
Well, they found them trapped in a pool of rain water I think.
So, stayed with them to look after the kitties awhile,
and went up to class at about 7.10.
Saw Marcus them took the newspaper lerh,
so I rmbed not to take it later.
If not I bai pao yi tang again.
But mdm really likes to make me run sia...
Asked me to go down and give the temperature list.
I ran down lerh, they say need to fill another list.
After mdm done with that list, she forgot to sign,
making me run round the school to find her. ==
Then skip the parts til Phy.
Our new Phy. teacher is still as sianz as ever...
Time seems to fly quite slow today,
keep wanting school to end quickly.
Don't know why leh...
But was wanting to go art park and see Marcus vs WeiSheng(1F) basketball derh.
Really don't know why I wanted school to end faster today la.
Anw, last 2periods was CME.
Keep looking at the time...
At like about 1.45, I started to stare into space,
and eventually fell asleep...
I was smell fried rice at that time too,
made me feel hungry...
Then Vincent came to my ear and shout my name.
Then, I quickly sit back up, and the whole class started to laugh.
School finally end lerh, went looking for WeiSheng with Marcus.
Went home and change after that, ate something and went straight to art park.
Then started to ball~
Marcus came just the same time as the sec 1s,
but his face was... like see someone buay song the face...
After that, they didn't get to vs each other,
cuz people from Jurong come qiang court...
Then, just keep balling lerh lor.
Nothing lerh, ciao.

No comments: