Went to school as usual timing,
but with one problem.
Stomachache...
When I reach my class, I quickly put my back down and went to the toilet ><
Did not feel much better...
Well, class started off with me keep running in and out. ==
Firstly, mdm ask me to go to the office to give the report on our temperature.
Then, awhile later after I'm back.
I need go down again to take the malay's newspaper.
With them saying that someone had already taken. ==
The chairperson of 2H help us take lerh.
Oi, next time tell me 1st lerh. Make me bai pao yi tang.
Anw, after that I stomachache again ><
Must be the cold orange juice my sister asked me to drink last night.
After that nothing much...
We met our new Lit. teacher.
Kindda fierce at 1st, but quite friendly and funny after that.
Sianz... We got a 'on going(6weeks) Lit. project' to do...
Will need helps from people.
After school, walked home with JiaHeng and Marcus.
Reach home bath lerh, go straight for basketball lerh.
After that are personal stuffs... So bye...
No comments:
Post a Comment