Ytd night, the little kitten slept on my feet.
Not wanting to wake the little fellow up,
I slept in a very uncomfortable position. ==
Waking up as early as 5.30am today,
in order to bring the kitten to school to her new owner.
Bus does not allow pets...
Walking to school with my shoulders aching. ><
The little keep wanting to jump out of the box,
making things worse for me to hold her...
She keep Miao~ing away on the way,
making people I pass looking at me.
Hope no one thinks that I'm gonna torture it or something. ><
A ANIMAL LOVER HERE!
Finally reach school lerh,
teachers that I pass by who know I brought the kitten home ytd,
all ask me, "So, you cannot keep it after all huh?"
Another sir say, "See, told you lerh. Bring it home lerh, tio parents kan right?"
Ok, the 'tio kan' I add myself derh la hor.
Then, MsFong already waiting outside my class lerh.
Pass her the kitten and continued with school 1st.
Skip what happen during classes la hor.
Nothing much happen too anw.
So went to look for the kitten after school.
Its shivering... Its cold...
She felt better after that, cuz out of the air-con room I think.
She ate some cat food MsLim bought.
Its so cute!
MsFong took some pictures of it.
Hope she can send me, but don't have her MSN leh...
Maybe ask her tmr barh.
Around 2.45, her new owner come lerh.
Don't know how spell his name, but he is from 4C.
Sure gonna miss that little fellow...
Nothing much after that, ...
went home change clothes,
ate something,
went to artpark and ball.
Never ball for quite long lerh...
Lost alot of skills...
No comments:
Post a Comment