Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Rescue Mission!


Today, mdm ask me to stay back and finish my undone work.
Heng ar! If she have not asked me to stay back,
I will have missed rescuing the cute little kitten!
The kitten was stuck/trapped in one of those metal pillars in school.
We conclude that the poor thing may have fell though a hole from the rooftop.
After it is rescued, we place it in a box.
MsFong skip eating just to help rescue the kitten.^^
After that, we were ask that who can adopt it.
There's a girl who say she can,
but her mum say no when she called to ask.
Another two seniors too went to call and ask their parents.
1 say can, 1 say can't.
I really want to adopt it,
but I can't call cuz my mum is working.
So, I tell the teachers that I bring it home and ask my mum 1st.
Then if cannot, tmr then I bring it to school for the guy who can.
The answer is quite clear for me la hor.
I bring it home, parents come back, saw the kitten,
and I tio kan.
But I really want a pet, I really want to have the experience of adopting a pet.
Even its only for one night...
Now kitten quite likes me though...
But my parents came back lerh...
And I have to bring it back to school tmr...
Its really very cute leh...
So sad that I can't keep it... Sobs...
Tmr I think I will be late for school,
but I tell sir lerh, cuz they know I got a kitten in hand,
so I have to walk to school as bus does not allow pets.
Now the kitten is sleeping on my feet, its really very cute!
Haiz... but my dad is calling me to go out and eat dinner lerh...
I will wake the little thing up... and when I go out,
leaving it in my room alone, it will start 'Miao~ing' again...
What should I do??...

No comments: