I have been reaching school later and later these days,
perhaps is cuz of lack of sleep.
Well, the day started of with Marcus and Vincent kana scolded by mdm
cuz of their ankle socks.
Then, they are asked to throw their socks away.
After that, I finally know why our Phy teacher like no power
over the class and making it so sianz lerh.
Mdm say that she does not want to raise her voice
and teach the people infront who are willing to learn.
That’s why she always does not care about us at the back
who does not wish to learn.
That's what she thinks. ==
So, now that I know what mdm is thinking,
I know what I need to do during her lessons lerh.
Instead of just lying my head on my table,
sleeping during her lesson.
Phy is one of the subject which I can score,
so I do not wish that I will be failing it cuz of this.
Moving on to PE, we guys played capton ball
while the girls takes their shuttle run.
We have had loads of fun hitting the ball away,
passing wrongly and hit people… etc…
Rush back to class after that in have our Geo test.
Heng we are not late, and just in time.
The paper so-so la,
should be able to pass I think.
We have another MT test after that,
have already prepared to fail it lerh,
cuz we need to read the 2 story books for it derh,
which I’m unable to find. ><
But I’m still hoping for a just pass for it,
found quite a lot of right answers there.
Nothing much during recess.
Having the vice-principle watching us during art lesson.
Then MadamLee didn’t come for EL again.
Did some questions during Math,
and the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment