Saturday, July 18, 2009

Injured~

Chatted with some taqqers/spammers last night.
I think I put them as taqqers barh,
cuz they helped my taqqbox to be active^^
Thx ar.
Anw, ShiHan join in the fun with 2 names.
Making me confuse who is who. ==
I'm looking forward to Monday now.
You will know why on that day.
So, woke up at about 8.30 today.
Done eating my breakfast lerh,
on the comp to fix the problem with Maple.
Played till 1+ then stop to cook my lunch.
Then, went to ball at about 2.30.
Made some new friends their as well.
I sprain my right ankle this time,
while playing match with them.
Roughtly is cuz when he lay-up,
I jumped and gou dao his leg I think.
At least, I is not as serious as my left ankle that time la.
It is not as swollen as my left one.
After that, play till around 6 and came home lerh.

No comments: