Friday, July 17, 2009

Ownage~

Today is finally Friday.
I didn't fall asleep today,
maybe ytd the nap I had really did help. Lol.
Anw, in the morning, we already started the day off interesting.
Almost half of 2FBI were in the class,
and MsFong was coming.
Marcus said quite softly,"MsFong..."
All of us was like stunned awhile,
and everyone quickly storm out of the class.
I quickly ran and switch off the lights and fans.
It was quite exciting though,
MsFong didn't notice a thing XP Phew~
Had HE for the 1st 3periods.
We made NasiLemak.
Its kinda weird, asking us to make the rice green.
Looks weird as well.
Doesn't taste good too... ><>
Waste food. LOL.
After that was Maths... Break... Chem...
Then during EL, most of us are not even listening to class lor.
Mdm is ...
Oya, talk about EL, ytd forgot to mention about something funny.
Cuz mdm everytime use the word canning to 'threaten' us, she wrote on the board, ' Those who does not follow the seating arrangement,
will be sent to the OM for canning.'
Then someone go off abit of the word 'canning' and the whole sentence turn to: 'Those who does not follow the seating arrangement, will be sent to the OM for caring.'
We see lerh, all over there um chioh.
Well, went to ZiJian home with Marcus and JunYing after school.
Then, we bused to Marcus place and we split ways.
They went to Marcus home, and I go home.
Changed lerh meet at JurongPoint the Zinc to buy Marcus derh bag.
Then, went to Safra derh lan vs the Sec 1s Dota.
Marcus own seh, using Viper.
After that, continued playing till 5+, Marcus and I left lerh.
Walked home together and no more lerh.
Looking forward to have another match with the Sec 1s. Lol.

No comments: