The weather these days, after the Total Solar Eclipse, is really damn humid!
The weather is like the weather in the desert nowadays.
Damn warm in the day, and quite cooling during the night.
The night is so much better for being cooling.
Woke up in the morning,
finding out that mum didn’t give me the money to top-up my ez-link!
Not wanting to wake my family up,
I have no choice,
but to use my recess money to top-up…
Cause there is only 38cents left in my ez-link!
And the minimum cost to top-up is $5.
There is only 3 $2 notes in my wallet some more…
So $1 ye bu shen… ==
Mum really likes me to borrow money from my friends huh?
I owe a lot of money lerh leh!
Marcus $30 and $2 from ChenGeng for today’s recess…
I told her last night that my ez-link no money lerh some more…
Well, I ran 10.05 seconds for today’s 2.4 …
But still 2nd position…
ChenGeng got 1st for running 9.50+ seconds…
But I somachache sio…
So maybe next week when every play games,
I ask sir to let me run again!
I want my timing to be below 10 seconds!
After that, Ammar was asked to do Moon Walk a lot of times today.
All sabo-ed by us.XP
MdmLee didn’t come again,
then we kinda like the 2nd relive teacher that took over.
She is funny.
Have had loads of fun.
Some of us say she looks like MsAng.
Then Ammar say,”but MsAng shorter!” LOL.
Then the relive teacher punish him by doing Moon Walk. Hahas.
Balled awhile after school,
kampua warm lor…
We play in uniform some more.
The back gate was closed,
so when we saw people walking this way to exit,
we keep shouting.”Back gate closed. Back gate closed.”
Some of them listened to us and turn the other way,
while the rest like don’t believe us like that,
still walk to the gate and check. ==
Do we look like liars to them??
So, slacked awhile in the canteen after that,
and went home lerh.
No comments:
Post a Comment