My body is really very weird sia…
I was like not having energy during training on Wednesday,
but having plenty of it today. ==
I am seriously stress hard on my ankles these days,
despite the fact that they are injured…
Went to school pretty late today,
but I was never late before XD
Went to meet Sir about the interview that we are having.
The were two groups,
and I went to the wrong one… ==
Quite paiseh leaving to the other group in the middle of sir’s speech…
So, have HE for the 1st period.
We did chicken rice.
Before we even start cooking,
Marcus they kana hong out of the room lerh.
Cause they didn’t bring container.
I didn’t bring too,
but she know I later going for the interview
in the middle of her class,
so she let me off this time.
I was release from class at 8.50.
Went up to put my bag in the class,
and waited for Sahara beside the parade square,
(Sorry if I spell her name wrongly)
since they are having their PE there.
Not really nervous during the interview la.
XueYi, was a bit nervous at the start,
but turn back normal after having the interview for awhile.
Quite fun actually,
the teacher form don’t know what school interviewed us,
about stuffs about our school.
His friendly la,
have had loads of laughters.
Especially XueYi.
No offence,
but she was laughing like a szb.
We are done at about 10.
Went back to class for Maths for half an hour,
and its recess lerh.
After that, we have Chem test,
followed by a vocab test,
and its the end of school days.
Went for basketball training after that.
Injure my injured right ankle,
when doing the attack and defend thing.
I paired with YouKang,
and he was teaching me a trick to go pass the defender.
I tried and did it a bit wrongly?
So I fell and hurt my ankle again.
I think is my controlling not good yet barh…
But I recover quite fast to continue training,
but wasn’t able to give my 100% during matches…
Sianz…
Slacked at the long gao for very very long after training…
YongHong they all also slacking there,
have quite some fun hearing their conversations. ^^
Board the bus at about 7 and go home lerh.
No comments:
Post a Comment