I got nothing to post,
so I created a Quiz to taqq people with.
If you are taqqed by me,
please copy the question,
answer them and post it in your blog.
Thank you.
(if you are taqqed with this Quiz the 2nd time,
you will not have to do questions from 18 onwards)
1. Who taqq you with this?
ymc™ (example)
2. Your relationship with him/her is?
3. Your 5 impression of him/her is?
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you is?
5. The most memorable thing he/she had say to you is?
6. If he/she has something that needs to be improve on, what will it be?
7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
8. What will the reason be, if he/she becomes your enemy?
9. The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
10. If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
11. Overall impression of him/her is?
12. What do people around you thinks about you?
13. What are the characters you love about yourself?
14. What about the characters you hate about yourself?
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
16. People you care for are? (the choice is yours if you want to answer anot)
17. For people who cares for you, anything you want to say to them?
18. Pass this to 10people that you want to know how they feel about you
(to people who have blog that is):
- Ameline
- Bryan
- Carissa
- Jacclyn
- Marcus
- ShiHan
- XueYi
- Vanessa.K
- ZhenYu
- ZiJian
19. Who is no.6(ShiHan) having relationship with?
No one I think.
20. Is no.9(ZhenYu) a male/female?
Male.
21. If no. 7(XueYi) & 10(Zijian) are together, do you think it will be good?
Hmm… Imagine that yourself. Lol.
22. What is no.2(Bryan) studying about?
Don’t know leh.
23. When is that last time you chatted with no.1(Ameline)?
Don’t know… Quite long lerh barh…
24. Does no.3(Carissa) have any siblings?
She has 1 little sister I think.
25. Will you woo no.5(Marcus)?
I think I’m gonna puke…
26. What about no.8(Vanessa.K)?
Thanks, but no thanks.
27. Is no.10(ZiJian) single?
His in a relationship, if I’m not wrong.
28. Use 1word to describe no.4(Jacclyn)
Lazy. Lol. XP
29. What’s the surname of no.1(Ameline)?
Tan?
30. What’s the hobby of no.5(Marcus)?
Either playing computer games or balling barh.
No comments:
Post a Comment