Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wake up at 7+ as usual for the past 2days,
cuz of the Home-Based Learning.
Was surpose to morning call Marcus derh,
but can't get through both his phone and house phone.
Marcus say it was my house phone got problem.
I also don't know la.
I almost lost all my connections. ==
My sister say she helped me pay my phone bill lerh,
but perhaps they have not reconnect my phone barh...
Then did the online homeworks.
Geog. damn hard lor...
Math okok.
Lit. read the novel till I fall asleep on the sofa. ==
Heard that tmr the HE can't even find the answer for it. ><
Went for lunch at about 1.
Then come back lazy do the homework.
So, went playing games lerh.
Did'nt go for basketball today,
also lazy go la, my toe injured.
Also heng I did'nt go,
cuz my sister treating the family to 'Bu Fei' again.^^
Its the best place to eat for people like me who
eat how much still hungry derh XD
Aiya, say till hungry, my stomach drumming again. ==
I go eat something lerh, so that's all folks!

No comments: