Went to cut our hair ytd afternoon.
Me, Marcus, JiaHeng and ShiHan.
ShiHan is just tagging along,
he already cut his hair lerh.
So, we went to PM to cut our hair.
Done lerh they go Marcus home,
then i go back home.
Played games till 6.
Then meet Marcus, JiaHeng, JiaLiang and Wesley
at Jurong Point to watch 6.50pm derh
'Transformer: Revange of ... ... ...'
It was a damn long queue...
Then tickets for 6.50 of 'Transformer' sold out lerh. ><
So we brought the ticket for 7.20 derh.
There is still a long time before the movie.
So went to play arcade.
Play til no more money lerh,
went walking aimlessly.
They keep asking me to go eat,
cuz I haven't eat my dinner.
Then say like that they can see me eat ==
And loot some to eat too. Lol.
But I don't want to eat.
So went to the '24Hr NTUC'
to buy sushi.
Bought 4 of the coned derh sushi(don't know call what).
Marcus and JiaLiang eat one each.
I eat 2, but with 2 bite eaten by JiaLiang XP
Marcus too have kana eaten by 1 bite.
Too bad lor, cuz we don't know how to open the wrapper,
then we ask JiaLiang to help,
so he gets to eat 1 bite as 'thx for helping us open'. LOL.
After that, we went to find some place to sit.
I took out my PSP, wanting to play derh,
but Marcus took it and play lerh.
Play till about 7.10, we slowly walk up for our movie.
We sitted seperatly at the first row at the front. ==
Marcus sat with JiaLiang, while I sat with Wesley and JiaHeng.
The movie was very exciting sia.
Loads of laughers too.
Mostly is cuz of the 'twin autobot'.
The part where they call the don't know who,
the guy Sam meet in high school derh.
Anyway, they called him 'pussy'.
Everyone laugh till like hell lor. XD
The ending was also quite meaningful though...
Leadership, Courage, Go for what your heart leads... Fate...
Well, by the time the movie was over, it was 11.
Went home tio my mum kan. ==
I bath lerh just go staight into my room.
She want to nag just let her nag lor,
I don't want cuz trouble between my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment