Really very sleepy today,
keep falling asleep in the car,
and the bed at my grandma’s home.
Plus my mind thinking about loads of stuffs…
So, woke up early in the morning at 6.30,
going out with my parents.
Slept through the whole car ride to bah kut teh.
To refresh memory: bah kut teh is my mum’s family’s business.
So, we went to one of their shop,
which is not open for business on Monday,
to cook stuffs to pray don’t know what at my grandma’s house.
Don’t know what Chinese festival either.
But, I went there, sleeping yet again. ==”
Cause I have nothing to do!
Thanks for my mum to ask there to rot. ==”
Well, at least my uncle saw me,
and brought me to my grandma’s home 1st.
At least I can sleep properly on the bed there.
I sleep till 11,
and cabed to Russell’s home.
Something happen when I reach there by cab. (Skip)
Waited for his parents to get things ready,
and went to fetch Russell from tuition.
Then, we are off to Vivo City to watch the movie,
G.I.Joe!
It was totally cool!
Love the actions, and all those high-tech gadgets!
Only can say WooHoo~ Sweet~ XD
But the only weird thing at the finishing part was that…
The Cobra just rise and its captured already.
The movie just ended like this? Really weird yea?
So, we all are thinking that there may/should be G.I.Joe 2!
Looking forward to it!^^
Shall skip the rest of the day…
Cause I’m sleeping most of it after that. XP
No comments:
Post a Comment