When I say that I’m a weird person,
I really do mean it…
As you know, this week is Common Test week.
So, yesterday when I pack my bag,
I only brought books to revise for Maths CT,
thinking that school is over after the Common Test.
Which turns out that lessons are as usual after that. ==”
But heng none of the textbooks are needed today.
Phew~
So, the test was quite easy?
Only that the time given was quite rush for us?
Despite me saying that it was quite easy,
I realise that I have quite a lot of careless mistake too…
Gosh~ Hope for the best…
After that, we started our new Maths chapter.
Then, have Physics lesson,
and off to makan lerh.
Have MT when we come back from recess.
Mdm fierce~ sia… Skip.
We went to the Geo. room for Geography.
Went through the paper of our class test.
I got 9/20! >< I hate humanities! Sianz~
We guys started chatting about games there anw.
Cause done copying the correct answers lerh marh,
then mdm haven’t show us the rest,
so yea, chatted about loads of games.
Literature was funny. XD
Mdm was irritated about us speaking in mandarin,
and set a punishment.
Who ever speaks mandarin again, will have to pull your ears and do squats,
while saying the sentence,
“I will speak English.”
Marcus was the 1st to do it!
Everyone laugh till stomachache. LOL!
Next was Vincent, followed by ShiHan.
But the 2 of the did 5times only.
3words to describe about Folkdance.
Ta Ma De
We have something like a Folkdance test of something.
We have to dance and they will grade us individually.
WTF sio.
Got F straight. XP
I said TMD is after it was over,
they say that we people who Failed,
will have to retest next week!
Don’t know what to say la… Just TMD. ==”
Went to Fico to buy the Chicken Chop after that.
Its quite nice, but just not spicy enough…
Jurong Point derh better, cause its spicier.
Well, done eating lerh jiu bused home.
Starring to the sky in the bus,
having loads of thoughts in my mind…
No comments:
Post a Comment