Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Energetic~

I have never been so energetic and hyper before sio.

I should I say long since I was so energetic and hyper before?

Either ways, I am much more happier than usual.

Don’t ask me why, cause neither do i know.  Weird~

Well,  I only know that I was having fun playing soccor

during PE lesson… And the rest of the day I’m happy?

Maybe is cause it have been long since I played sports?

One thing is confirm! I LOVE SPORTS!

Well, although some of the lessons I’m falling asleep as usual

But there are also times that we have loads of laughers.

Too time to be serious.

But most of the lessons I’m still falling asleep… yea… ==”

Skip the rest of it… Cause more is coming up!

So, went home… having some f***ing problems with my comp.

Tried to fixed it and got irritated and gave up at 5.

Went to art park for basketball.

Its long since I played basketball sio…

So, while playing, I’m like totally hyper/energetic/what so ever?

Its like I’m having a sugar rush or something.

I am having plenty of energy in me and I was like keep running,

and not getting tired at all?

After that, they like a bit sianz or something,

so we went to the playground to play blind mice.

Yea, childish or what so ever, I now…

But we have had loads of fun!

Then we all went home at about 6.40++

I bathed, ate dinner with my family, and we are off to Jurong Point.

My family and I went to watch ‘Where got ghost?’

It is long since we went out as a family as well…

Yup~ I know, a lot of ‘long since’ so and so~

The movie was totally funny!

It showed 3 different stories about ghost.

The 1st was about 4D, cheats…

… … … your lucky number is 6666 … … remember to donate 18% of your win to build … temple… … …”

The 2nd story was about 2Army guys taking shortcuts and met ghost.

Mei ge muo shu dou you wei sian de, na ni men yao bu yao xue?!”

Translate: “Every magic has a risk, so you all want to learn anot?!”

Yao yao yao…”

Translate: “Want want want…”

*snap* the rope was cut off and the 2 was hanging dead on the trees.

The 3rd story was a continue of another movie.

Ah hong ar~ Le wu kua tio wa gai lai sa bo?~ Ang sek gai, wu miki miao gai~”

Translate: “Ah hong ar~ You got see my bra anot?~ Red colour one, got micky mouse one~”

Ah hui ar~ Le jia ba buey?~ He gai xin bu jin pai xi ar~”

Translate: “Ah hui ar~ Have you eaten?~ The daughter in-law very bad ar~”

Ah kiong ar~ … … … … Wa ti go eg lor ai sai la~”

Translate: “Ah kiong ar~ … … … … I sleep where also can~”

(the ‘…’ parts, I for got what she says lerh, the sentence very long…)

The ending was meaningful too…

Those who have watch it, knows what I mean…

I’m saying this specially so someone…

Hope that someone knows who you are when you read this post…

Well, overall my day was quite happy?

When my family and I went home… guess what?

We are a family of 4, bought 4 tickets to the movie.

The big number on the ticket that indicates which room we go is 6.

It formed 6666! LOL!

When we reach home, we forgotten to switch off the fan.

Then I say,

Just now I got switch it off derh what?!”

Was wanting to trick/scare them derh,

but obviously it failed. LAME ==” Lol.

Well, I shall end here lerh.

GOSH! Its 12 lerh! ==”

No comments: