Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yo~

Not long ago, my long time no see derh friend,

Yi Heng, came to my house to pass some biscuits my mum bought.

Cause his mum sells biscuits, sweets, etc derh.

Then my mum sometimes order some biscuits from her.

They live just at the next block beside us,

and yet we have not met each other for so long… ==”

So, after I pass the biscuits to my mum and pay the money,

we chatted for a while at the doorstep.

And he finally have a hand phone lerh. Lol.

He have given me his number,

but… my phone bill is still not paid…

So no point giving him my number now,

where he won’t be able to contact me…

I promise I will contact him as soon as my phone bill is paid! XD

Lazy to talk about the school day…

Just some word I would like to say to my parents.

Even though they don’t or can’t even read my blog,

just say this for the sake of saying it.

Don’t say a thing!

When you know nothing!

None of you even knows me well for being my parents.

I enjoy times we have had together like last night,

but you guy are just so unreasonable sometimes!

Don’t accuse me with no evidence please!

I won’t deny that sometimes is really my fault,

but no point giving me that stinky face of yours to me,

making everyone unhappy!

I have learnt to keep my feelings to myself,

its time you learn it too!

Marcus is right, for once, why show out the emotions of mine out,

making the day of the people around me turns bad?

My problems, face it myself,

don’t affect others because of my own personal stuffs…

No comments: