First of all, sorry for not posting for so long…
Really doesn’t have the mood to post…
Well, feeling sleepy/restless in lessons these days…
Kept falling asleep, but no totally asleep.
Sometimes, i tried to wake myself up,
and sometimes just woke up to check out the lesson,
and dropped back down again… ==
The results i gotten back wasn’t pretty good,
but at least still better than last year…
I failed Geography, Physics and Chinese,
and passed the rest of the papers that have so far given back…
I failed my Chinese cause of some unnecessary hint given by mdm. ==”
Not blaming her or anything, but she made me thought that
I did something wrong at that page, and I thought too much,
making me changed the correct answers to wrong ones… zzz…
Nothing much after that, gone through paper, did worksheets, etc.
Went home in the rain to change into home clothing,
and went to SAFRA lan to play dota with the sec1s.
Went to ball at Art Park after that, along with Russell,
and unhappiness happened…
Not with Russell, but one of the rest of them…
Just wish to say the following:
What I said to my parents in the previous post,
same applies to you!
Don’t say a thing,
when you doesn’t know a single thing!
Don’t force me to do,
what I don’t want to do!
Leave me alone,
when I want to be alone!
No point trying,
when I’m not willing!
I know I may be unreasonable sometimes,
but its what you force me to be.
Please don’t make me the person,
which I don’t want to be.
Sports and games are suppose to help.
Help me to forget about my troubles.
And today, you made me use it to throw out
my temper/anger/stress!
Instead of letting me use it to help me
temporally forget about it…
What I hate about you,
is the attitude when you throw the ball back to be,
saying what I didn’t wanted to hear!
No comments:
Post a Comment