Monday, September 14, 2009

Lack of Sleep~

My mum is really right!

I’m really lacked of sleep.

Went I come back today,

its about 5+.

I plan to sleep first,

so that I can stay awake when doing my homework after that.

And who knows?

when I woke up, I see the sky is already dark.

I thought is only 6+ ~ 7.

And when I see my phone,

BLOODY HELL! ITS 8!

And I’m still feeling a bit sleep…

Freak~ I’m feeling sleepy and hungry

and need to chiong to do my homework. ==”

Even for now that I have eaten my dinner,

I’m still feeling freaking hungry. ><

I only chiong-ed finish my English homework…

At least I’m safe for now,

if it is not handed in by tomorrow,

the marks will not be keyed in. Phew~

I’m gonna try to finish the rest tomorrow,

and I will be doing my math during lessons barh.

First time rush my post so smoothly.

No comments: