Just done watching the show,
‘The Legend of Bruce Lee’.
Bruce Lee is really someone who always creates miracles.
Previously, he was badly injured in a match,
being back-stabbed by that person,
almost caused him to be paralysed.
He spent months on a wheel chair
(as in the show that is),
for not being able to stand up/walk.
Well, today he actually stood up again!
And the doctor say near a 100% he would not be able to stand up again.
Truly touching when he stood up,
and half of it is thanks to his baby.
That day his wife brought back their baby from her mum,
and his wife tried to show Bruce how their baby walks.
The baby almost fell down,
and Bruce got out of his wheel chair and help his baby up!
Its not long before he started to fight again!
How I wish I can create such miracles…
In fact, I think everyone do wish so.
Well, Bruce Lee is truly amazing.
Plus, the show is based on true story of him!
Which means everything showed in the show is true!
Which also means that he’s really a Legend.
No comments:
Post a Comment