Friday, October 23, 2009

2FBI !

Everyone from 2FBI is promoted to Sec3 express! Hooray!!
This the best news ever that I have heard this year! XD
And we must thank Ms/MissCai for helping us passing our EL!
Seriously, we owe she big time for this.
And also thank MdmLee for making us fail EL for Mid-Year,
making us go through such a terrible time to pass it in EOY =="
Overall, THANK YOU MS/MISSCAI FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR US! ^^

So, went to Marcus home in the morning at about 10+ ~11.
Was planning to gamble play poker and dota,
but in the end, Marcus forgot the password for his modem,
and I brought my comp for nothing.
ChenGeng and vincent come lerh, dota using Marcus comp,
then didn't play much poker.
And I was there playing the games in my comp...
With no internet connection... ==
We all play till about 3+ ~4,
I left for home to put my comp,
while the go to ball 1st.
After I put my comp, I ate something first before I go ball.
Then, have damn alot of fun as usual.
Plenty of jokes happened.
When Wesley, JiaHeng and ChenGeng left,
Vincent, Marcus, Jialiang and I went to play Blind mice.
This time, we place our staffs in the playground itself.
The thief is not that stupid to come up and steal right?
But if he do, he will sure be dead meat!
Well, played to about 6.40, all of us went back lerh.
After I done bathing and on the comp,
JaiHeng and Marcus trying to trick me again.
Saying the ma'am say there is one failure,
and she say is me. =="
I was fooled at first,
but JiaHeng spill the truth out when I say I ask her myself. Lol.
So well, felt relief la, won't be wearing shorts for another year. ><

No comments: