Dota ed till 4am ytd,
and when I woke up today,
"Wapiang eh, 12+ liao".
I missed all the shows that I wanna watch on a Saturday morning... ==
So, after I wash up, I went to prepare my breakfast/lunch.
I would put it as breakfast barh, cause I will eventually get hungry again before dinner comes.
Well, made 3prata and eggs to eat.
Plus a cup of tea.
Watching the tv while eating.
I have just done washing my fan.
Now, I'm gonna tidy up my room.
For those who have came into my room before,
yea, you know how messy it is...
I gonna do as much as possible barh,
and later my sister maybe brong me out.
Then, still need to go for a dinner during the night.
Ok, I'm off to tidy my room now then.
Good Luck to me.. ><
Hopefully, I don't get squashed by the piles of junks...
No comments:
Post a Comment