Thursday, October 29, 2009

Haiz... Ytr, went to find the HOD of maths to appeal for A maths.
And I failed, cause of my other achedemic results,
they think that i cannot cope with it...
Another words, I failed to appeal A maths,
and was not able to take today derh test...
I'm left with no other option lerh,
only can take D&T liao...
Ok la, D&T not bad la,
except for the fact that we will have to do alot of research, reports, etc.

Back to today, we have OCU today.
I wore my house tee instead of PE tee cause my PE tee are lost,
I'm left with only house tee.
Late day today, reach school at about 8.
Sat down and watch them ball.
We have MsAng's lesson for the first 2periods.
She gave us our holiday assignment,
and started chatting away.
She told us a 'horror story',
Which obviously its not,
1 is cause she don't have the expression when saying it,
she was laughing away when saying it,
making it not scary.
2 its daylight ==
But it still scared some girls though,
with the help of the mischevious, Vincent
He shouted 'BOO!'
and about 3 girls screamed. Lol.
Then, got sabo ed by Marcus Tan DING DONG to do animals sounds =="
Then, watched some videos on youtube,
and I suggested a video named 'follow the red dot'
And the same thing, only some people tio scared...
HE was no fun at all, that ma'am everytime so serious derh ==
Last day of school sia, still so serious...
She even punished ChenGeng and Marcus for fighting,
when they are just playing around.
Aiya, chill la ma'am, everytime that serious face...
Anw, did OCU after break.
Brenda and friends are snapping photos away while we are doing.
And for people who know me quite well,
I don't quite like to take photo derh...
Well, lazy to say what happen liao la, so skip.
After OCU is over, ma'am spoke with us,
for being the last day we are 2FBI...
She almost cried out! Can see her watery eyes...
Touching sio...
She then gave some of us gifts XD
She gave :
me, a folscap and a chocolate, for being a good chairman.
WanJing, a folscap and a chocolate, for being a good treasurer.
Brenda, a chocolate, for helping out alot.
ShiHan, a chocolate, for being the Joker that bring laughers to the class. LOL
Shuhui, a chocolate, for being the vice-chair.
I think that's about all?
Went to the hall for dismissal.
I was almost turned deaf when BettyChou spoke... ><
The speaker was so close to me and yet she speaks so loud! =="
I even need to cover my eyes when she speaks,
and still able to hear her ==
Aiya, skip la.
After that, went to wait for Marcus them as they take the test.
Played poker with XunLe, YiKai, and one don't know who, while waiting.
Waited till 3 then they are done.
Bused home after that with them.

No comments: