Almost late for school day... ><
Not that my alarm clock spoil or anything,
cause my alarm clock is my phone.
It did ring, and I even woke up to switch it off.
And as usual, I will fall back in the bed to slack awhile,
about 5min like that will get up and go shower lerh.
But instead of that, I actually fallen asleep again,
and the next thing I know...
I picked up my phone and see the time...
'6.30... Orh... HUH?! WHAT THE?! 6.30?!'
And without getting a shower and eat something for breakfast,
I wore my uniform and ran to the bus interchange.
You should know what's next...
I forgotten there's roadrun today... ><
Then at first I wondered,
no one catch people who never wear house tee for rev-up ar?
Then sir say run lerh, so just run lor,
but didn't ran all the way though out...
Cause felling damn uncomfortable running with uniform...
DAMN HOT AR!
When I ran pass some teachers that I know,
all ask me same question ==
"Why wearing uniform?"
And all same replies to them.
"Over slept lor..."
When I run pass Miss Tan PeiLing
she cutest liao lor,
everytime say,"Jiayou YaoMing!"
Then laughing away there. Cute sia.
When I finish running,
I still cannot stop sweating =="
The sun is pointing directly at me at the place where I sat.
Done lerh cool down, Mr Lim then come and catch us.
Cause I only first time, so did lerh 50squats go lerh.
Nothing much during lessons,
went to comp lab choose our subject option,
and watched Transformer during Art.
Hope ma'am ask her child lerh,
I wanna borrow the CD go home watch..
After school went to look of the HOD ma'am to see if we can take A maths.
Wait till so long, Mr Chou then tell us she left liao... =="
So tmr during break then go find her liao lor,
if not after school she leave again we lan lan.
Went home to change after that,
And me, Marcus, ShiHan, Vincent and ChenGeng,
went to Arena to play pool.
Play till about 4.30 we left for home.
Changed lerh then go ArtPark ball again.
And JiaLiang ask me do his trainings again,
that we long time no do liao...
Legs abit aching now...
Play till about 7 then went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment