Today finally got roadrun lerh XD
Run till song song ar.
My stamina didn't deprove ^^
Or just that others deproved? :X
Anw, run 2nd during roadrun but 1st among sec2s.
Run all the way throughout,
and people who knows me,
I always chiong at the start derh.
Then, I accidentally hit some's hand when running through the crowd.
If I'm not wrong is someone from 1F.
Cause I saw them wearing Cedar house tee.
And another person who was walking with the girl I accidentally hit,
said my name.
Cannot see clearly who are they la,
Cannot see clearly these days, don't know why.
Its either cause my eyes got smacked too many time during the holiday when balling,
or I stressed my eyes too much by playing comp, and not having enough sleep.
So, gotten back some of our results today :
EL : 50.3/100
CL : 58/100
Phy : 43/70
Chem : 36/70
Lit : 23/40
All thses base on memory la,
actually got take down derh,
but Marcus played with my notebook and don't know throw till where. ><
Then nothing much lerh lor.
Went back home,
facebook awhile,
then go ball till about 7.
No comments:
Post a Comment