Went to Vincent's new home, located at Centris today.
The weather is damn humid ar...
We played basketball at the court infront of his house.
Because of the damn humid weather
we play till tio sun burned ...
When we really buay ta han liao,
we went swimming.
Using my basketball that was already wet cause of Marcus and ShiHan,
we played monkey in the pool.
Have had quite alot of fun. XD
When we are done swimming,
we actually wanted to go Vincent's room to play poker derh,
but his brother and friends occupied the room 1st.
So, we went to the basketball court to play.
And awhile later, his brother and 2 other friend came down to ball with them.
I did not join them as I really cannot ta han the heat liao...
Plus, for unknown reason, my eyes keep shutting.
Then played till about 5+,
we left as Vincent's family is going out for dinner.
We bought drinks from 7-11 and headed for home.
But Marcus and I decided to slack at ArtPark for awhile to watch people play match.
Slack till 6+ ~7 then came home lerh.
No comments:
Post a Comment