About 1hours after I reached home
Marcus called me saying that if I have my Chem TB,
saying that time I lend ChenGeng
then haven't return me how I study.
So, called ChenGeng to ask about it.
He say he at home liao and his mum don't allow him go out.
Then quarrelled with him about it.
He even told me to ask his mum about it.
So I ask him put his mum on the phone la.
And can't hear a single word she said. == **
But she sounded like Marcus derh maid. **
When ChenGeng is back on the phone,
he still guailan me sia. =="
Say what my book is with him,
either I go his house and take from him since he cannot go out,
or meet him at Marcus house at 4 to study together.
At that time I was like,
'So what you trying to say here?! Say cannot go out, now going to Marcus house at 4??!!'
That's what in my mind at that time which I did not say out.
I ask him come my house 1st then he say cannot, meet at Marcus house.
And this time I say it out,
"So what are you trying to say here now??!! Say cannot go out then going to Marcus house??!! Ask you come my house 1st say cannot??!! What's the meaning of these shits??!!"
And I can tell you, tank loads of vulgarities came out of my mouth.
Almost immediately after I hang up, Marcus called. **
After that just kept calling here and them
Bei ta men wan de tuan tuan zhuan! =="
Actually I should have known its another of Marcus's idiot pranks lor...
From the sentence that I put it with **, are all derh puo zan sia... Haiz...
But heng it is not true sia, if not as what I've said,
if I really fail because him not giving my TB back,
making me unable to study for tmr's paper,
I will really get him derh!
Think this kind of prank very funny to play ar? =="
No comments:
Post a Comment