EOY is finally over!
Ok maybe not, left with EL oral tmr nia.
And after that, GAME ON!
So... Woke up at 3am today to study Chem.
But study till about 5, I really cannot keep myself awake,
so went back to sleep.
When my normal time derh alarm clock ring,
I feel like I only slept like 5-10mins nia sia...
the things I studied and memorised,
the definition, all never come out... =="
Plus, for the very first time, gastric + stomachache
early in the morning. During the paper. Wtf... ><
Sianz...
After school, went back home to change
and meet with ChenGeng and Marcus
go BoonLay Shopping Centre derh lan play pool and dota.
About 1hour later, JiaLiang came.
Played a few rounds of pool and left for lunch at about 12+
Went to QueensWay to see something.
Then went JiaLiang stayed there,
while Marcus and I went to JurongPoint
and meet with Brenda and WanJing.
ChenGeng came awhile later.
Then the girls head home lerh,
we went to Artpark and ball awhile.
I ball till 5+ ~6 go home lerh,
cause I felt damn warm...
Came home feeling better after I bath.
Now don't know what to do liao,
maybe later gonna dota abit.
Then... Then nothing liao lor.
No comments:
Post a Comment