Just done watching the show '不能说的秘密' on Ch U.
It was awesome!
It show is as good as the song!
So, woke up this morning by noises in the living room.
My sister brought her church friends home,
to sing their church derh song.
She their leader some more.
So just went to the toilet and came back to the room.
Was wanting to watch tv this morning derh sia...
And I even skipped breakfast...
They left at about 11+
Before that I was playing facebook.
Then I play one match of dota,
and went out to eat lerh.
Went to PioneerMail for breakfast+lunch.
I ordered char siew + roasted pork rice.
Say the truth, I only eat from that stall if I go PM to eat.
Cause for me, that stall derh food taste the best liao. Yummy!
It have also been long since I last ate it.
Went home played dota till about 4,
slacked in the bed for about 30-50mins,
and slept lerh.
Woke up at about 7.
Then, on the comp and checked on facebook.
Went to the living room to check got what show to watch,
and watch the don't know what show on Ch5.
Cooked some noodles to eat for dinner.
The show ended at 9.30.
Was about to go into the room derh,
but I'm still abit hungry.
So, I made some milo and took some biscuit to eat.
When I on the tv, it was already showing '不能说的秘密' lerh.
So, watch lor. Swee ar! Heng I hungry, if not missed this good show liao :X
Now Monday to Friday 10pm got a new police show on Ch U,
and Hot Shot at 11.30pm on Ch U. Sweet~
LOVE THE HOLIDAY, SO MANY GOOD SHOW TO CATCH!
That's all lerh, gotta go bathe liao. Haven't bathe the whole day yet :X
Tmr got training, I'm looking forward to it XD
No comments:
Post a Comment