Monday, November 2, 2009

Damn Weather!

Just done eating steamboat. Yum Yum Xd
Was having training today derh,
but cause of the damn weather,
we haven't yet train half way through it rain lerh.
Rain non-stop some more =="
So, as it began to rain,
we went in to the blocks for shelter.
Sat down and chatted with coach.
He may be organizing a basketball camp! WhooHoo~
But still need MrChou to agree first...
Cause it really rain for too long lerh,
so coach decided to have a early dismissal at around 4.
The rest all go lerh, left me, dumpling and Clement.
I was there playing my PSP while waiting the rain to stop or get smaller.
I really stm la... Keep forgetting to take it back from my mum,
today then I remember ==
Play till about 4.45 like that,
we chatted with coach.
At about 5, the rain gotten smaller,
so we decided to leave.
Got onto the bus lerh,
but when I reach my stop,
I began to rain heavily again! ><
So, I have no choice but to run from block to block,
and run back home...
I was totally soaked... Geez~
After I done bathing,
I went into the room to play my PSP.
Awhile later, I went to help prepare the steamboat XD
That's all lerh, so off I go.

No comments: