Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy B'day!

Happy B'day to Piggy and Xinni!
Have a sleepover at PW's house ytd,
to celebrate this 2girls b'day.
Went to Farrer Park in the morning at about 10+
Went to bought the drinks- Coke light and Green Tea.
with CP.
Brought it to him home.
Waited for him to dl some songs into his phone.
Then, brought the drinks, 2pandan cake and whipped cream to BoonLay.
Meet PW at BL interchange and went to buy the rest of the stuffs needed for the party.
Cab-ed with all the stuffs to PW derh house.
Thought that there was loads to prepare before the party.
That's just what we thought ==
Actually, there wasn't much to prepare...
So slacked alot at her home.
Went to pick up the troublesome Kevin.
Going all the way to Dhoby Ghaut =="
When SY and I reached,
he say he went back home to take his things,
asked us to meet him at Koven 1st =="
Heng PW lent us her 2 DS,
if not we would have rotten by then...
By the time we reach PW's home,
we missed the great show!
Smashing the pandan cake with whipped cream on the b'day girls' face! :(
All the troublesome Kevin derh fault la :X
Forgot ask them take the photo of the b'day girls' face when they got smacked!
Sobs... Missed such a great show... :(
So, we continue with the BBQ after that.
The girls all never eat derh lor...
Mostly all we 3guys eat nia ==
Damn a lot of chicken wings were left uncooked...
Everyone went up to bathe after that.
Then, went down to the living room to watch horror movies,
that makes me yawnz... :X
But is really not scary marh...
Even the girls also thinks so :X
When the clock hit 12,
CP and I went to cover the eyes of the b'day girls' eyes and PW, SY and Kevin pop the cake out.
Gave Piggy my present 1st,
and we carried on to the games.
The 2 b'day girls are blind folded with trash bags.
And were asked to drink up a can of Green Tea and 2cups of plain water.
Who finish it 1st can start 1st.
I leaded Piggy to the next station up the stairs,
while SY leaded Xinni.
SY and my job is to lead them to the next station with directions only.
We leaded them in to a room with different coloured balloons with only 1 is pink.
Their objective is to pop all the balloons and get the pink coloured one.
And Piggy won this stage as well.
And the prize?
The knief to cut the b'day cake. Lol!
We leaded them back to the kitchen and unfold them.
Kevin wrote 5 number on a cardboard from 1-5.
The 5 of us except the b'day girls have to choose a number and write our name beside the number we chose.
Then the b'day girls have to choose one number each.
The person with the number have to be smashed by a piece of the cake.
Xinni chose 1 and Piggy chose 3.
1-PW 3-CP
Hahas. Heng ar, I number 5 :X
Clean up the mess we made in the kitchen after that.
Took the cake out for some more game since no one wants to eat them.
We played the don't know what game.
Then people who tio the number of what the host thought of,
needs to be smashed by the cake.
Since everyone doesn't have extra clothes to change after that,
we set a that the person who gets to be smashed can choose where they wants to be smashed,
and b'day girls won't get smashed.
Went back to PW home at about 1+ `2 after that.
And went out again for some food,
as some of us are hungry... ><
Went to jalan jalan after that.
Anyhow walk derh...
Cause Jurong nothing much to jalan.
Reached back PW home again at 4+
I was hungry again ==
Don't know why these days I keep like that derh...
eat liao hungry again, eat liao hungy again.
As if there's a black hole in my stomach...
Everyone planned to not sleep till today derh,
but everyone still fallen asleep la.
I'm the last person standing! XP
I didn't sleep XD
And its really true leh.
Was sms ing Piggy the whole time.
But she fallen asleep at 6+,
then i daydreaming there myself lor.
Went out of the room and sat at the stairs.
Piggy came out awhile later to pei me <3
Slacked all the way till 12+
Till the rest is finally willing to wake up and go eat :X
So, we went down to the living room to have our lunch.
Ate some of their share cause they say they can't finish it :X
Went to bathe after that.
Not knowing here to go lerh,
everyone went home.
Piggy came to my home.
Stayed till about 5,
I sent her to the BL interchange jiu come ArtPark ball lerh,
which I never ball at all.
Cause my stomach suddeny very pain,
then I went home 1st.
I don't feel very well after that,
so I didn't go down lerh.
Felt better after I sleep,
which I sleep to 8.30+
At my dinner, washed the dishes and come and post lerh.
That's all lerh barh.

ILOVEDIEPIGGY <3

No comments: