Monday, November 23, 2009

Hmm... Long time no post lerh, cause lazy :X
So, woke up at 10+ this morning.
Checked on my basketball shoe I washed ytd.
It wasn't dry yet...
Slacked in bed a little while longer,
and went to have my breakfast.
Took things out from the fridge to defroze for my lunch.
Checked on my shoe again.
Still not dry ==
And I thought today would be the same like the rest.
With the big hot sun,
shining into my room through the windows,
and would dry my shoe...
Looks like I'm wrong...
And cause of that,
my shoes are not dry,
so I didn't go for CCA... Sianz...
Watched 'Red Tread' on MIO tv till 12+
and went to cook my lunch.
On my comp after that,
and chatted with Piggy about some matters.
But, it was resolved after that.
I was Facebook ing as usual.
Went to ball at about 4 with my slippers.
Came back at about 5+.
Played dota with Marcus after I bathe.
Then went to help my mum with dinner.
Then, eat.
Dad washed the dishes.
I throw the rubbish.
And The End.
Nothing lerh.
Tmr gonna have friendly with Bukit Batok.
Meeting my teammates at BL interchange, 7.45.
Cause we need to reach there by 8.30.

No comments: