Woke up at 10+ today.
Actually 8+ wake up lerh,
but waiting for my mum to go out,
so fall back to sleep again.
Wanted to sms Piggy derh,
but rmb ed she's in CCA so no sms her.
Drank some water and slacked in bed.
Slacked till about 11,
took my PSP and went to go make 'chocolate cake' :X
Cooked my lunch after that.
Then watched Red Thread on MIO while eating.
Left home for CCA at about 1.
Missed the bus,
and was late.
Met Piggy on the way.
She was heading home after her CCA.
So, training was a per normal.
The only special thing is that alot of us,
feel sick half way through the training.
And I'm included ><
At 1st was my neck aching like shit.
I went back to train again after I feel better,
but it got worst and I felt a bit dizzy.
So I went back sitting down and rest.
I got a bit better after having a match.
And much better awhile later.
And I'm good a new again.
It started raining at about 4.30+
We did pt under the blocks.
Was dissmissed at 5.
Sms ed Piggy while I'm on the bus on my way to ArtPark.
Balled awhile in ArtPark with Marcus and JiaLiang.
Almost fell down cause of the wet floor ><
Bought some drinks and went to the study corner in the void deck to slack,
as it started drizzling.
Chatting till about 7 then go home lerh.
Then nothing lerh barh.
Gonna pei Piggy to the library tmr and get some hw done ^^
Hope I get some done barh :X
No comments:
Post a Comment