Monday, November 16, 2009

Meet Piggy today at jp.
Wanted to meet at 10 derh,
but I went there early.
Cause I chen my mum still sleeping quickly go out :X
So, walked around jp where waiting for Piggy.
When she reached,
I wanted to play a game with her.
Asking to come find me,
giving her a hint that I just walked pass a very 'extra' derh shop.
Which the place was Fair Price Xtra ==
And my plan failed...
The hint was too obvious lerh...
Piggy found me in less then 3mins :(
No fun derh :(
Went to have breakfast at Mac after that.
Piggy didn't eat, cause she say she not hungry :(
But I still fed her some ;P
Went to slack at ArtPark,
sitting on the slides.
Then, the sun come out lerh,
very warm, so we went back to jp and see if gv open lerh marh.
It opened lerh, so we bought our tickets.
Was wanting to watch Paranormal Activity derh,
but its NC16.
We may have been able to buy it if the person have not check our student pass...
Well, we bought the ticket for 2012 instead.
There's still 20min before the show starts,
so we went jalan jalan around jp.
20mins over, we bought our pop corn and went into the cinema.
It was quite nice la,
but I did't expect that it ws so long :X
The movie started at 11.35,
and ended like 2.
Piggy was cold after the movie,
so we went out of jp jalan jalan awhile,
and went to ArtPark to slack again.
We slacked at the study corner there,
playing.
Went to she house after that.
Now I know how bored is she at home lerh ><
Sms ed people to disiao.
Then went to buy fruits with her.
She pei me to wait for the bus and went to buy her dinner lerh.
Reach home without getting wet :D

lovediepiggy <3

No comments: