I'm back.
Ok so, went to a church call YWCA derh.
Sounds weird... :X
Anyway, so its still quite ok la.
Don't really like the starting part nia.
The part where they do the worldshipping derh.
There's a band on stage,
sing song about Lord whick I totally don't like.
No offence thought.
I only like the music made by the band,
quite nice.
Then we went into a small group in a room.
Have fun chatting la,
only feels weird when they talk about the Lord nia :X
This is not what I'm really expecting,
but still ok la, have quite alot of laughers :)
Looking forward to the sentosa trip 2weeks later,
cause that kind of activity is what I'm really looking for :3
Ended at about 1.
Picked up by Russell's mum.
Then followed him to go buy some music albums.
Packed lunch back to his place to eat.
Then played the games.
Played till at about 7.
Order Mac for dinner.
Watch a very funny show before it reach.
Ate dinner at about 9.
Continued the show till 10+
Called the cab to cab me come.
But the got the address wrongly,
so there's a bit of delay back there.
Reached home at about 10. 40.
Bathe lerh, chatted with Piggy awhile and come post lerh.
So sorry that I was unable to accompany and chat with Piggy much today :(
I will make it all up tmr derh :D
Time to see Piggy blush. Hehex
No comments:
Post a Comment