Just done watching ‘How to train a Dragon’. It was totally awesome! ‘Tooth-less’ is so cute :X Hahas, lol. Yeah. So, school time was just like any other school time. Nothing special. Was released at about 3.30. Went to jp with wl and zc after that. Was actually planning to look for the present that we need to get for the Japan Trip de. Instead, we end up talking about iPod and stuffs :X Tried to look for the universal plug that sir mentioned, but cant seem to find the right one. Then at around 4.30, they went off to take bus home, while i bought something from Old Changi and walked home. Watched ‘How to train a Dragon’. And now. Think i will be researching on the stuffs we need for the Japan Trip le. Maybe half playing Maple as well ba, since today also no homework. I guess.. Well, see how it goes ba :3
I miss you.. But I will learn to control yeah.
I will not bother you too much from now on.
All the best for your goals.
Just note that, I’ll be there when you needs it.
No comments:
Post a Comment